Friday, December 31, 2010

Thankful for #31

#31--The last day of December thankfulness!  I have been saving and thinking about what I should write for this last one for a bit now. 

I am thankful for the US military.  Say what you will about it and what they do.  But I really appreciated the Navy, Army, and Air force.  While I was in Korea, I had the opportunity to meet several members of the military, since there are several bases on the peninsula.  The little city where I lived also happened to be right over the mountain from Camp Casey--An Army Base. 

The US military branches do alot of great things.  But, I really love the uniforms.  When a guy slips on a US military uniform, I personally think the attractiveness increases about ten fold.

My friends who know this about me do one of the following:
A.) Agree
B.) Just can't understand
C.) Whenever I talk to someone who happens to be in the military-they like to embarrass me


Now for my friends (and yes I asked them if I could post these)
My friend Kyle, part of the Army Honor Guard.


My buddy Stever, part of the Army.


The Army Manchu Ball-2009.


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment