Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thankful for #21

I a thankful for being able to be in weddings!  How fun!  Yesterday while I was working my friend, Betsy from high school, who is home for Christmas asked me if I wanted to be a bridesmaid!  Of course, I FREAKED out and said YES! (repeatedly).
Here are some high quality bonding times with my friend Betsy. 
On the left--we work at 12th Night Dinner every year....and sometimes things like this happen were we play with the props after.  On the right--The Henry Doorley Zoo (it's epic!)

I first met Betsy in high school on a 3 week school trip to Japan.  She was the youngest of our group but she fit right in with all her craziness.  Betsy and I are not good at keeping up with each other during the year but each time we do meet up, it's like time has never passed.  We fall right back into crazyland!

Also!  I will be in my friend Ashley's wedding this summer as well.  We had dress fittings last night at David's Bridal--it was actually super fun!
 

Ashley and I met in college, she lived across the hall from me her freshman year and we have stayed friends ever since. 

The pic on the left--is our Claire's(like the store) explosion club we went to--not a great club but some awesome memories! Right Pic--we thought we were being WAY funny one day at school.  I don't know....

I can't wait!

2 comments: