Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful for #28

I am thankful for all different types of people.  How boring would it be if we all had the same kind of talents and strengths?  it takes all kinds and I am really glad that I get to work, be friends with, and be related to so many interesting people.   

 Take this for example, today at work I was paired with my youngest brother making gingerbread.  "Lil" Dan is really great at being precise and accurate, me-not so much.  I know how to do things to make it work but if it needs nitty gritty details, forget it. 
So when we were forming the gingerbread into molds, Dan take pieces and roll them into exact circles and press cinnamon sugar into them-which was great!  I pressed them into the molds--making them work and the system worked very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment