Monday, December 13, 2010

Thankful for #13

Hey Everyone...look I am posting early!

Thankful for on number lucky 13...Christmas Songs!!!  Seriously, Christmas is not the same for me unless I hear some excellent tunes! 


Some of my favorites?
1. The Chipmunks Song:  ALVIN!!!!  Christmas, Christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheer.....I still want a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuula hoop!
2. Carol of the Bells: We sang this in high school honor choir and I still remember all the words
3. Baby, It's Cold Outisde:  I have some seriously mixed feelings about this song.  You should really listen to the lyrics. 
4. Silent Night:  Just love it.

What are some of your favs?

1 comment:

  1. Cool page :) LAUGHED while reading why you like your songs :) Number 3 is hysterical! #1 MAKES it Christmas for me :) SO MANY good classic Christmas tunes. As you said, it's not Christmas without the songs :)

    ReplyDelete