Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thankful for #11

So many things to be grateful for today!  It is really hard for me to choose!  I got to sleep in, hang out with a girl scout troop, travel in a car when it was super crappy outside, wrap some gifts for my family, and feeling more and more like it's Christmas!
But specifically I am grateful for little Girl Scouts. 

My mom helps out with a local troop of 2-3rd graders in our town, she asked me to go on their outing today.  The whole troop went to see a theater production of Peter Pan.

Some highlights from the production:
*The first time Peter Pan (who is played by a woman) comes on stage in the production, one the girls leaned over, "That's a girl!  It's not a boy!  It's a girl!"
*Another classic: Is when Tinkerbell drinks the poison and Peter Pan asks the audience for help, clapping, so that Tink does not die, one of the little scouts was crying.  Too cute!
*Interesting side note: The man and woman who played Peter Pan and Capt Hook are actually married in real life!

Do you believe?



No comments:

Post a Comment