Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sports Day

September 16, 2010 was Sports Day for Chusan Elementary School.  This meant no classes! Woot! 
Our little band

This is a student I had the first semester I taught here.  She couldn't participate in the day's festivities because of her broken leg.

The Physical Education teacher and I waiting for things to kick off.

Some of the 6th graders waiting their turn to go run around.

Running! They would run half way down the short distance they had then had to climb through plastic tubes and continue running.

This was the best dodgeball game I have ever seen!


Two epic hats meeting.

They had to get their HUGE ball from one end of the line to the other.  It was really fun to watch up from my window.

Tug of War!

All the students doing cooling stretch exercises.  Thats all 1,400 of my students out on the field. WOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment