Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Dog Cafe

That's right, one of many things I wanted to accomplish before leaving was going to the dog cafe in Hondae.  Don't judge. . .
You come in, try to find a seat that is not occupied by a human or pup, order a drink then proceed to get your puppy luvin fill.  I think there were probably 15 dogs  of varying breeds wandering around the cafe.

This little one, came and crawled into my lap. How could you resist that?  It's impossible, I assure you!
BOLT!  He wouldn't have anything to do with us until the treats came out. . .what a surprise.

I think there were about 6 of this breed in the cafe that all traveled in a pack together around the cafe.
Just too much excitement from everything. . .

This was my favorite dog in the whole cafe!  He was SO funny!  He would lay out on the floor, waiting for a little one to walk by him then jump and tackle a dog twice as small as him.  The rest of the dogs in the cafe would then run over, barking and try to help out the little one.  While this furball was slipping and sliding on the floor.  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment