Sunday, September 26, 2010

My KPOP Dream. . .

TAEYANG: The Concert


Yes, it has happened.  I can finally leave Korea a very happy woman.  I went to a Kpop concert.  A member of the group BigBang that has turned solo, gave an amazing concert, his name is TaeYang. 
 As we were walking up to the concert, we spotted our first poster.  Yes, that man is gorgeous!


TaeYang maybe shorter than me, that's okay our love can endure. . .

A free cookie with his face on the package.


I was a little excited. . .


This is where the concert was. Pretty amazing!


My other kpop buddies and I gushing about having tickets!



So not only did we get to go the concert. . .but also we saw some other famous celebs.  IU performed with TaeYang, she then sang an ballad in English.  IU is the girl that sang Marshmallow.
Our seats we were on the 2nd tier which was not so bad.  I could admire TaeYang from afar.  BUT!  G-Dragon was in the audience and walked by our seats about 6 different times!  I FREAKED OUT!   I was only 3 feet away from this man!   

Also a group of 4 girls with hoodies and security guards walked by our seats. I'm pretty sure they were 2NE1. . .which I LOVE.
(If you want to look up some 2NE1 songs, go to my kpop blog and look them up.)


Best moments of the show?

*TaeYang dropped down in a white ball that was opened up at the front. . .big pimpin.

*For his song, I Need A Girl, he went throughout the main floor among the fans and pulled a girl up on stage with him.  My friend Corinna and I were going REALLY crazy as our other friend Jessica sat transfixed.  TaeYang proceeded to sit this girl on a plush purple couch, sing to her, give her a gift and had her opened it, it was hot pink underwear and he laid his head in her lap.  The real kicker, he brushed the girl's hair from her face then kissed her cheek.  I almost died!  The girl had her hand over her mouth the entire time and then got to walk down and off the stage in back with Taeyang.  It was awesome!

*Another great performance was Break It Down.  Let me tell you, TaeYang makes a band uniform look good.

*And finally TaeYang was talking the fans at the end of the show and our translator, Jessica was attempting to tell Corinna and I what this beautiful man was saying.  Basically he said it would be awhile before he was going to come out with another CD or have another concert. . .he started crying.  It was SO cute. 
We love you TaeYang!


We also were on of the awesome fans that waited till TaeYang's van left. The security guys were really nice in telling us to back the heck up but when the van drove through everyone went crazy.  This is the best pic of the van that I got. . . since I was being shoved and pushed by screaming Korean girls.


The TaeYang Concert was money well spent and well I would definately do it over again. 
It was EPIC!
I felt a little like this after the show. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment