Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SpongeBob


SpongeBob Squarepants....
A stupid, pointless, and rather mindnumbing cartoon about a sponge and his friends that live under the sea. My kids love it and well so do I.
Today the 5th graders made a summer vacation plan. Which means on four different sections of their paper, they had to draw a picture and write a sentence, "I will...." During this time, I have kids literally yelling at each other from across the room and walking around, doing whatever.
However during the second half of class, I finally lost my cool with the madness that is my classroom. "Sit down or we are NOT watching SpongeBob!" I've never seen them move so fast and be so quiet for just a long period of time. So we watched SpongeBob in English with Korean subtitles.
Good thing we only have another week of regular classes before summer vacation starts. They are ready and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment