Monday, July 5, 2010

Hoobastank & SevenDust












Hoobastank and Sevendust came to Korea! Well, they came to the army base at Yongsan anyways. It was really awesome and I am so glad that my friend, Harold was able to get me on the base to see them!
During the concert there was body surfing and moshing...
I just saw alot of guys get up to body surf and about halfway through the crowd, they suddenly would drop. Needless to say, I did not push my way through the crowd to get up and try it.
Hoobastank was really great, they played their hits and talked about how it was an honor to be there to play for the military. Sevendust, even though they really are not my thing, were pretty great too. I think I knew one song that they played. Their lead singer said, "Thank you is not enough." And it really isn't for what some of the military has to do for their job.

ROCK OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment