Friday, July 23, 2010

Crazy Week

Oh man I feel like I have been rushing and never breathing this week! Exhausting but always fun!

Monday: FHE -Family Home Evening; A group of us singles meet up every week for a little spirituality and awesomeness. This week I taught the lesson about Enduring to the End. Then we watched the EPIC Steve Irwin!


Tuesday: I had to meet up with my friend EunYeong to talk about our upcoming trip to Busan. We are going from beach to beach, I CAN NOT WAIT! I am however going to look like a cherry tomato.

Wednesday: Magic Perm--that is the actual name! This is a 3 hour process of straightening out one's hair. But the result, tamed, soft, gorgeous hair!!


Thursday: Had to go to the hospital for my last checkup with the toothpick incident. This appointment was to go over my CT scan-- my convo with Dr. O:

Dr. O: Oh you all cleared. But you have a gall stone, it is rather large. Do not worry.

Me: A what?! It's how big? Can't we just zap it right now?

Dr. O: Ohh, do not worry Amber. It's not a problem now. It's only a problem if it moves.

Me: Let's laser it!

Dr. O: Amber you are so funny!


I was totally serious....

Friday: Clubbin at one my fav spots in Seoul, Monkey Beach with my buddy, Robyn. We both love those men in uniform...

It's been a full week with lots of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment