Monday, August 2, 2010

Korean Movie Experiance

I finally after living here for nearly 2 years saw a Korean movie in theaters! Don't judge me... I may not know Korean very well, but I did understand MOST of the movie. The movie's name is: Death Bell 2 (고사 2번)
I did not see the first Death Bell but that did not seem to matter. Basically, a large group of high schoolers have a study camp for the weekend at the school, they get locked in the school at night and then thats when something ATTACKS!

Needless to say, I was basically huddled next to my buddy, Blu the whole time. Good thing he doesn't scare easily!

Probably the hardest part to watch was when the killer had a motorcycle with spikes on the front and just kept running over one of the boys. It was awful! And it just happened over and over and over and over again!

We also went and saw the new Shrek movie in 3D. I know we look pretty much awesome in this picture. Why do I have the cheesiest grin ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment