Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jeju Vaction Highlights

My friend Erin and I decided to head to Jeju for 4 days.

These are the dudes that we met at the beach! This black sand beach was gorgeous!!

We also went to Loveland. This was the tamest part of the park. . .


The last day we went to the falls, which we went to last year, still gorgeous!

Our awesome front desk man at The Little France Hotel. He helped us out on alot of trips out and about in Jeju. We heart him!

This beach was one of my favs! It's about an hour from Jeju airport and the last one that we went to. With the sun shining on it, it was so clear and beautiful!

Our new boyfriends we met at the airport. I offered them some of my American gum and pictures and convo insued. Oh Korea!

Trick Art Museum!

Jeju Island is known for these statues.
A new friend we made at the bus stop, Minsok. She showed us where to go and then had dinner with us too! She was great and SO sweet. Also, she did not speak a word of Korean...it made for an interesting trip!

2 comments:

  1. Aw wish I could have been there. And look at you looking all skinny. Anyway love ya girly, glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so nice Bree! I miss you chica!

    ReplyDelete