Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Flower Market

October 28th, 2010

Imagine a land filled with flowers-real ones, silk ones, tulips, roses, carnations, vases, buds, and everything in between!  I tagged along with my friend Jen and her two adorable kiddies.

Check this out!  This just the silk flowers and this was just one vendor's area. 
Can you say flower explosion?

 My lil buddy doing one finger touching on the flowers.

 This is where the real flowers are!  The smell as a-mazing!

Some of the beauties we picked up.

I bought two glass vases and bought Gerber Daisies and Yellow rosese for two of my friends.  How much did each of little flower arrangements cost me?....about $8 a piece. 
It's probably a really good thing that I lived FAR, FAR, FAR away from this market or else I may have been poor but my apartment would have been filled with flowers ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment