Monday, October 11, 2010

Cake

This morning I had to make a cake purchase.  I am throwing my own birthday party in my afterschool English class and really would an American birthday be complete without a cake?  I think not.  I ran to Tous Les Jours today, a little french bakery.  As I went to pay, the man explained to me that their credit card machine was not up and running yet.
PANIC!  A birthday party without a cake?!

Luckily, I have been to this bakery ALOT in the past two years that I have lived in Songuri.  He explained that I could just come back later today and pay him.  How nice is that?  I don't think I could even do that in Nebraska where I live. 

Today is going to be a good, good day!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! I don't know of any place that would do that.

    ReplyDelete